Aluminum Scrap Recycling Market to grow by USD 2.99 billion between 2022 to 2027, Alcoa Corp., CASS Inc., Chiho Renewable Development Ltd., and more among key companies - Technavio
NEW YORK, Sept. 18, 2023
NEW YORK, Sept. 18, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The aluminum scrap recycling market size is expected to grow by USD 2.99 billion from 2022 to 2027. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. Growing concerns over energy consumption and environmental pollution are notably driving the aluminum scrap recycling market. However, factors such as a decrease in the recycling rate of used beverage cans may impede market growth. The market is segmented by End-user (Casting and Downstream), Type (Old scrap and New scrap), and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America). We provide a detailed analysis of 20 companies operating in the aluminum scrap recycling market, including Alcoa Corp., CASS Inc., Chiho Renewable Development Ltd., Commercial Metals Co., Constellium SE, Crestwood Metal Corp., European Metal Recycling Ltd., Hindalco Industries Ltd., Koch Enterprises Inc., Kuusakoski Oy, Metal Exchange Corp., Nucor Corp., Real Alloy, RETHMANN SE and Co. KG, Rio Tinto Ltd., Sims Ltd., Steel Dynamics Inc., Triple M Metal LP, Ye Chiu Metal Recycling China Ltd., and Norsk Hydro ASA. The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the market, and to know the exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Request a FREE Sample Report.
Aluminum Scrap Recycling Market 2023-2027: Company Analysis
Steel Dynamics Inc.- The company offers aluminum scrap recycling products and services such as Nonferrous metals, ferrous metals, aluminum, alloys and alloy wheels, and heavy machinery. This report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Buy Now for detailed company information.
Aluminum Scrap Recycling Market 2023-2027: Segmentation
- The casting segment is significant during the forecast period. It is widely used in industries like automotive, aerospace, construction, and consumer goods for producing aluminum ingots and slabs. The growth of the casting segment can be attributed to the easy availability of aluminum scrap as raw material, a growing focus on sustainability, and compliance with environmental regulations. Additionally, aluminum scrap can be obtained in-house from various sources like billets, rolling slabs, frozen spilled ingots, and foundry alloy ingots. However, the casting segment is facing challenges due to the closure of aluminum smelting plants because of unfavorable market conditions. Also, market vendors are focusing on tackling these issues by implementing new technologies and investing significant amounts into R&D. Hence, these factors drive the growth of the casting segment of the aluminum scrap recycling market during the forecast period.
- APAC will contribute 57% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View a FREE PDF Sample Report
Aluminum Scrap Recycling Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
- Historic Market Size 2017-2021
- CAGR of the market during 2023-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will assist aluminum scrap recycling market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the aluminum scrap recycling market market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the aluminum scrap recycling market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed information on companies
- Comprehensive details of factors that will impede the growth of aluminum scrap recycling market companies
- How do the major trends impact the market?
- How big is the APAC market?
- How do the key drivers and challenges impact the market?
The aluminum composite panels market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.87% between 2022 and 2027 with the market size forecast to increase by USD 2,449.52 million. This aluminum composite panels market report extensively covers market segmentation by type (fire-resistant, antibacterial, and antistatic), end-user (building and construction, transportation, and others), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America). Increasing use of lightweight materials in various end-user industries is the key driver for the growth of the market.
The aluminum sulfide market size is expected to increase to USD 1.67 billion from 2021 to 2026, at a CAGR of 3.8%. Furthermore, this report extensively covers aluminum sulfide market segmentation by end-user (oil and gas, water and wastewater treatment, and others) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America). The increasing demand for clean water and wastewater treatment is notably driving the aluminum sulfide market growth.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by End-user
Market Segmentation byType
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aluminum-scrap-recycling-market-to-grow-by-usd-2-99-billion-between-2022-to-2027--alcoa-corp-cass-inc-chiho-renewable-development-ltd-and-more-among-key-companies---technavio-301930057.html